Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring is in the air!

With spring just around the corner I am starting to get quite excited about spring styles. While spring isn't my favorite of seasons I am more than ready to welcome that warm weather!






Clockwise from top left : 1. Serena and Lily new Annabel bedding collection. 2. Trina Turk has a collection of home accessories including pillows, towels, and candles. 3. Patio umbrella from Ballard Designs a great way to bring color outside, even if you don't have a large deck or yard. 4. It really can not be spring unless you see some Jack Rogers around town, I am currently craving these white ones, or maybe black, or maybe any color. 5. Trina also has a great line of outdoor fabrics for Schumacher. 6. A new mirror from Bungalow 5 would be the perfect way to wake up in the morning, how could you not smile when you see this! 6. A new product line I just saw, Simrin at Velocity Design has these great glasses that are just awesome. I love a set of these!!

Now lets just all hope it stays this nice out so we can enjoy all these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment