Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A space in your home?

Do you have a space in your home for me? I'm a fabulously stylish well proportioned chair made by Pearson. My original floor sample price was $1,249 which was already a great discount off of retail. If you buy me today or Thursday, I'm marked down to $936.75. If someone doesn't snap me up to liven up their living space by Friday, I'll be $874.30. I'll let you in on a little secret. If you go see the Holiday Band at the Sweet Carolina Concert Series this Thursday night & pick up a punch card, for one week only I'll be an additional 20% off!

I know with those kind of numbers you want to find the perfect space for me in your home! I won't be in the showroom for very long & will be on my way to a new home,  I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment