Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Obsession: Teal and Yellow

For Christmas/ Birthday (only a few days after) I recieved my very frist Le Creuset pieces. The color is beautiful and I am so excited to start using them.

This is one of the pieces I recieved, a cast iron frying pan!I started thinking about what else I would like and since I am in need of a new tea kettle I thought of this I started thinking and I really love teal and yellow together. A LOT.

Here is what else I would like in my teal and yellow world:


From Top Left - Clockwise
Desk from Justin Camlin also available in many other bright finishes
Yellow Towels
Teal Glass Lamp by Currey and Company
Multi Stripe Fabric
New Rug From Company C - available in 5 different sizes
Glass Vases found at Global Views
In Center- Teal Pouf found here
All items are available through The Virginia Gail Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment